Good Morning all,

Does anyone here have a Blackberry and have it set up to receive HTML email? If so, I need a small favour.

Our company stationary is a framed HTML email, but it breaks when received by a Blackberry. Its hard to decsribe if you cannot see it, but basically, it will show the left hand frame, with the logo and contact details in it, but it then only occasionally allows you to scroll down to the body of the email.

If I could send it to someone to look at and tell me what part of the HTML is doing it please?
--
Gavin Wilby.
MCSE. MCTS. MCITP. ACSP.