From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:22 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Windows 7 questions

I'm trying to figure out how to do a couple things on a Windows 7 box:

1)      I want to  remotely admin / access a Windows 7 box that I built from
a spare machine. It is on the WAN, and is part of the domain. I've tried
VNC, but can't get it to run the server portion. The VNC folks say that the
viewer will run on Windows 7, but not the server, at least not the free
version. J

2)      I would like to have it auto-log on (it's a workstation in a "lab"
area where the users are not highly computer literate) at boot up. I know
how to do that using TweakUI on XP. I don't know how to do that on Vista or
Windows 7. Will TweakUI work on that O/S?

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>