Looks like I was a bit wrong - been a while since I looked at it.

Current version is 1.65 - from http://www.opennms.org/wiki/Installation:Windows

"As of OpenNMS 1.3.8, there is initial support for running on Windows.
There are a lot of rough edges, but it is possible to install and run
on Windows 2000 and up. "