Is it 2008? If so, you can attach a task to the event via the eventvwr
interface; if it's 2003, you can use eventtriggers to do it. It's
self-explanatory in 08; here's a good article about 03...

http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/Logon/VBScript/eventtriggers.htm

Charlie Kaiser
charl...@golden-eagle.org
Kingman, AZ