John,
WOW64 is enabled by default it is an internal part of the OS.

But only on 64 bit versions of windows. (including 2003, XP, Vista, 7 and
2008)

WOW allows 32bit windows to run 16bit programs and

WOW64 allows 64bit Windows to run 32bit code

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WOW64

Graeme

--
Good news everyone, you have just received and e-mail from me!

Stephen
Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some
day
die, which is not so."