On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Gavin Wilby<gavin.wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need a free tool to make simple textual changes to websites.

  I'll put in a vote for Notepad++.  It's the lightweight Windows
editor I prefer.  Runs well from a network share.

> Id like a WYSIWYG front end if possible.

  HTML is not a WYSIWYG platfornm.  HTML is designed for presentation
to vary across users.  Your life will be easier once you realize this.
 (Sadly, making PHBs realize this is all but impossible, but if you at
least know why their requests are inane, you'll have an easier time.)

-- Ben