For a moment I thought I was going to avoid death from all of this.. but
then your summary email came and smacked me right in the head with some
death. Thanks. :-)

From: Devin Meade [mailto:devin.me...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 5:54 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Black Hat / Visual studio / I-phones....

This week in conclusion:

1. Any developers that use Visual Studio must patch it, recompile and
redistribute all apps.  Nice.
     1. A. It seems that all our doze boxes have the run time version of
this and must get the dev patch, not just the iE patch (done yesterday
btw).
2. Patch I.E. (relatively easy).
3. Patch I-phones with I-tunes (pphfffff  . . .).  The carrier can't
patch it wirelessly?
4. Watch closely for a Windows Mobile patch.
5. Watch for a text message with one single character ... a box.
6. Lookout for laptop BIOS level security packages (computrace, et.al.).
We have none of these.
7. Have a good weekend!