Back to subject matter I think the iPhone sucks as a biz tool. Windows
mobs are great but you need a 10Kg battery to get it through a day,
Symbian based devices are great phones but too far behind the others
in biz terms. Android is a baby. So...

BlackBerry's do rule the world and if you have an activesync based
mail server like Exchange you are done. No expensive BES, no
redirector headaches,  no limited BIS, just NotifySync.co.uk. Sorry, I
am a big fan of this app as well as big fan of BB's.

Still miss a free RDP tool but life will never be the same after a
fully synced BB!

Alex

On 8/2/09, TJ <iwebfor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No one READS anymore - is the problem.  No one listens to the entire voice
> mail, and if they do - they dont comprehend what is being said.   No one
> reads emails, and if they do - they dont comprehend what is being written.
> Have you noticed the complete LACK of proper communiucations capabilities of
> people in all positions of employment, over the past decade or so?    Its
> pathetic.
>
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 11:27 PM, Ben Scott <mailvor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Steven M. Caesare<scaes...@caesare.com>
>> wrote:
>> > He _ALREADY_ said that!
>> >
>> > Crossed the streams one too many times there, eh Egon?
>>
>>  Mass hysteria?
>>
>>  It's late.  I'm tired.  Nobody quotes email properly anymore.
>>
>> -- Ben
>>
>> ~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
>> ~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

Sent from my mobile device