I see they have two version now. We use Spector Pro. Don't know a thing about
the other one.

From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 8:58 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: keylogger help

This is the one we have used. It key logs, small bmp screen shots at an
interval you set. Logs all applications and what you do with them..IM's,
email...and saves it to a random folder deep down inside system32.  After you
set it up you can just connect to their c$ share and copy it back to your
desktop. It is very stealth, I put it on a test machine and it scared the heck
out of me...you can't find it even in task manager. I have had some pretty
savvy users that knew they were on 'the list' not see it or find it.

And it is pretty cheap.

http://www.spectorsoft.com/