Nice story. When I was at uni, we submitted our feeble Fortran projects
on punch cards for the nightly run on a PDP-11. Little did we know that
there were gods like Ken and Dennis at work on similar platforms
creating the future.

Heh ~ when I hit send, I knew I should rather have said "imaginative
ideas" rather than "ideas/code".

--
Peter van Houten