http://sdmsoftware.com/blog/2008/08/picking_up_computer_group_memb.html

From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 2:00 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Computer Security groups

Windows Server 2003 SP2

Is there a way to refresh/update the group membership of a computer
without rebooting? I'd created a group, and added computer accounts to
it, but GPRESULT doesn't show the group membership yet, I think it needs
a reboot.

Thanks,

Chris Bodnar, MCSE
Sr. Systems Engineer
Distributed Systems Service Delivery - Intel Services
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Email: christopher_bod...@glic.com
Phone: 610-807-6459
Fax: 610-807-6003

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.