Yes, it went to McAfee.  So far they got nothing.

>>> "Mike French" <mike.fre...@theequitybank.com> 8/5/2009 4:41 PM >>>
Virus total's numbers aren't very comforting if that IS actually a
virus...

Did you submit to McAfee? I'm curious as what they have to say. If you
have support I would get in touch with them, this might be a 0-day?

-----Original Message-----
From: RAY ZORZ [mailto:rz...@azcorrections.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 5:43 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Virus?

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/d7935fdf6102f1fd869f6337c45e7d690e40a
e9c31ac5d7c7f3ee3d141a14a4a-1249508892

McAfee still isn't cleaning it, but if this site is legit, and
Malwarebytes is also catching the "right thing", then a lot of vendors
aren't catching it either.

Oy.

>>> "Mike French" <mike.fre...@theequitybank.com> 8/4/2009 2:54 PM >>>
Upload it to sunbelts sandbox:

http://www.sunbeltsecurity.com/Submit.aspx?type=cwsandbox&cs=A41CD150B37

359889A553671CBFD2360

It might give you better insight. Also upload to Virus Total:
http://www.virustotal.com/

See who else is seeing it as a virus...