From: Stu Sjouwerman [mailto:s...@sunbelt-software.com]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 9:50 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Your 40 FAVE ADMIN TOOLS - sorted and with links

Hi Guys, here is an Item in WServerNews today:

     * The 40 Most Popular Tools For Your System Admin Bag

You may be aware of the very popular NTSYSADMIN list that Sunbelt has hosted
for almost 10 year. This is a list where all admin related topics are
discussed, and where peers help each other out. Here is a posting.
Matt Plahtinsky said: "I am always looking for cool new tools to add to my
tool bag that I take with me to clients.  Here is a list of some of my most
used  tools. If you have some tools that you use a lot please share."

There were dozens of replies, and it's always a hassle to read through all
these separate emails so I spent a few hours to clean it up, and sort them
alphabetically. So without further ado, here is the list!
http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/stu/tools/

PS, you can subscribe to WServerNews here. Free, once a week all the system
admin news:
http://www.wservernews.com/subscribe.cfm

..