I was finally able to get WIn7 32 & 64 off the TechNet site, appears that
changed the download location halfway through the day, during the install I was
alerted to the fact that Win 7 no longer supports Windows Mail (I use Outlook
for Company Mail and Windows Mail for Private Mail) after completing the
install this morning in fact Windows Mail (Had Backup not to Concerned) was
removed but it does not delete the mail settings and mail itself (Ok, this is
good but MS could have better about this, I can see where it might cause some
concerns), so I fired up Windows Live mail and did an import and all back to
normal, I also noticed the Vipre Enterprise was crashing, so I went to Sunbelts
site but I was unable to correct this so I temporarily removed this until there
is a resolution.

HTH,
Bob Smith