Actually, he's quiet amenable to getting me a new workstation.....he really
want's the 19" monitors to deploy to the general population of users rather
than the 23's he's getting in now.  He thinks that he can get me a brand new
workstation sometime next week.  And eventually I'll get a 2nd 23"
monitor......

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Ben Scott <mailvor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Sherry Abercrombie<saber...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Sigh.....I'm negotiating with the desktop lead for a new
> > workstation.
>
>   Tell them you need it to support the latest application software
> that's been requested.  That should be believable, because someone is
> *always* requesting some stupid thing....  ;-)
>
> -- Ben

Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke