Let’s say I have a thin client that run in Citrix environment. I am playing
audio file. Although the entire desktop is actually running on the server
(Citrix)  eventually the end user (me) will hear the audio in his speaker
that connect to the thin client hardware.

I wonder if Citrix is wrapping the audio with their property protocol or
they are just streaming the audio to the desktop. What will I see if I set
up a sniffer between the “CITRIX server” and the thin client where the
speakers are connected? Will I see a regular RTP stream or something else?

I hope that this question makes sense….

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

--
Boaz.