From: chipsh...@comcast.net [mailto:chipsh...@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 7:09 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Excel Upgrade Advice

My user base is still using Office 2000. I have one user that has a need for
Excel 2007 and have ordered one copy. What is the recommended method for moving
just Excel to 2007? Up grade Excel 2000 to 2007 in place or attempt to install
Excel 2007 as a stand alone application (if that is even possible)? Any advice
appreciated. Thanks.

Steve