:-)

I think he works for CA as well  ;-)

From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:saber...@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 August 2009 15:04
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Monday Funny

You really have to click on the link to fully enjoy the joke....(Lyris
doesn't allow attachments...)

We've all talked to this guy...At Last....A Picture of Him.
 http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/sabercro/green_pink_yellow.jpg
Mujibar was trying to get a job in  India .

The Personnel Manager said, 'Mujibar, you have passed all the tests,
except one.
Unless you pass it , you cannot qualify for this job.'
Mujibar said, 'I am ready.'
The manager said, 'Make a sentence using the words
Yellow, Pink, and Green .'
Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, 'Mister manager, I am
ready.'
The manager said, 'Go ahead.'
Mujibar said, 'The telephone goes green, green, and I pink it up, and
say,
Yellow, this is Mujibar.'
Mujibar now works at a call center.
No doubt you have spoken to him.