Thanks all who had the time to fill out the survey. As I'm going to
close it soon this is just a heads up for those who are involved in
virtualization and/or compliance management.

Daniel

From: Schatz, Daniel (M Tech Ops)
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 5:12 PM
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
Subject: Server virtualization security and compliance (survey)

Hi,

I'm working on a research paper on server virtualization security and
compliance (MSc. Information Security @ University of East London). As
part of this I've created a survey to gather input from the people who
are faced with these questions in their organizations or do have an
opinion on this topic. It's a fairly short survey and it would be great
if you have a few minutes to complete it. I know there are loads of
knowledgeable and experienced folks on this list and I'd really
appreciate if you could provide your input on this topic.

The last question gives you the option to leave an email address in case
you would like to see the final results.

The URL for the survey is -
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=IACdvGppxeyrRU0r_2fhyUgw_3d_3d
<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esurveymonkey%2E
com%2Fs%2Easpx%3Fsm%3DIACdvGppxeyrRU0r_2fhyUgw_3d_3d&urlhash=C4rQ&_t=dis
c_detail_link>

P.S. I've asked Stu for permission to send this to the list which he
kindly granted.

Thanks

Daniel