We haven't deployed a new tape system in...a couple of years I think.
100% of our clients are going to (or have gone to) external/removable
hard drives for backup storage and a few of them have contracted with
"Cloud" backup providers (Carbonite, Mozy, etc.) as secondary off-site
backups.

Faster, cheaper, more durable, more scalable, more portable.  External
hard drives are a better solution in nearly every respect I think.

Best wishes and aloha,

Ben M. Schorr

Chief Executive Officer

Roland Schorr & Tower

1155 Fort Street Mall

Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

Mobile:  808-782-6306

Fax: 808-533-3677

www.rolandschorr.com

b...@rolandschorr.com

Member: American Bar Association - 01473703