From: Robert Cato [mailto:cato.rob...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 6:23 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Home drive mapping quizzler

We're having the exact same issue, so I hope someone out there has some
insight.

All workstations here are XPSP3 fully patched in a Server 2008 domain.
The two users that happen frequently have similar user names (eg TPain
and TMPain) although it does happen to others. I have been focusing on
other issues so I have not dug through the event logs as it is an easy
fix and does not happen all that often...maybe once or twice a week.
Other facts: Completely new infrastructure: new switches, all LAN drops
tested to CAT5E specs as part of a VoIP roll out, new servers, new
racks, new patch cords, new image on the workstations.

Thanks,
Robert

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Eisenberg, Wayne