From: Jonathan Kadoo [mailto:jka...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Windows 2008 Rdp

Good afternoon everyone, I have an issue with a Windows 2008 terminal
server.  I am trying to set it up so users can access it.  When a user tries
to login they are told that they must be part of the administrators group in
order to login.  I have given the user access in Windows 2008 to rdp to the
server but still they can't.

The user is part of the remote users group on the local box and they are
allowed access in the "remote settings" portion of 2008.

Any ideas on where else I can look?

thanks

Jonathan