Hi Folks,

Here's an odd one.  I have Terminal Services 2008 and am providing access to
applications via RemoteApp desktop icons and TS Web Access.  Within one
application, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, I can reproduce a problem where a
dialog box, as result of a user input error, does not appear.   It is this
specific type of display window/box that is the problem.   Essentially the user
perceives that the program is frozen, and has to abnormally terminate the
application.  If I do the action on the server or via fat client this is not a
problem.

I do not want to provide remote desktop within Terminal Services 2008.  It will
just add to user confusion, and I'd prefer to use the new methods within TS
2008.  Naturally only a single application has this problem, and it's a
Microsoft application!  It happens regardless which TS to which users connect.
Systems are fully patched, Great Plains (or pains...) is fully patched.

I'm trying to think of display things I can change to test if I can get this to
work.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I have a Citrix system for remote users,
and this is not an issue on Citrix, if that matters.

I will probably open a case with Microsoft support, but I want to hear some
suggestions from the gurus out there beforehand.

Regards,

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.