Sorry, meant to include a link to the NOBi since it is a lesser known,
http://www.microsoft.journeyed.com/itemDetail.asp?ItmNo=8151975
TVK

From: Tim Vander Kooi [mailto:tvanderk...@expl.com]
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 10:30 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Mini Notebooks

For personal use I highly recommend the Equus NOBi convertible. They only sell
for personal, educational and non-profit use, so there is that limitation, but
considering the touch screen capabilities the price is awesome. I have one and
it is a great little machine, much more useful since you don't have to use
keyboard all that much. They also load Blue Dolphin on top of XP to make using
the touch screen a breeze (then again I HATE XP, it's just such a yuck
interface to go back to after using Vista and Windows 7 for over 2 years now).
TVK