From: James Kerr [mailto:cluster...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 2:34 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: DNS change- what did I do wrong?

After making these changes from the link Bonnie provided I now have a new error.

Event ID 6037
Source LsaSrv
Level Warning

The program w3wp.exe, with the assigned process ID 11700, could not
authenticate locally by using the target name HTTP/mail.domain.com. The target
name used is not valid. A target name should refer to one of the local computer
names, for example, the DNS host name.

Try a different target name.
Any ideas?

James