From: James Hill [mailto:james.h...@superamart.com.au]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 5:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Preventing users from ending a specific process (WinXP)

You could write a script to restart the service then you can connect.

In a previous life we actually left the service stopped so there was no tray
icon (can't remember what mix of vnc it was but it didn't have a "no tray icon"
option from memory) and then just remotely started it when we wanted to remote
control the machine.