Handle with give you a snapshot of all processes and the file handles opened by
each process.

Filemon (also from Sysinternals/Microsoft) will give you a live scrolling view
of file activity that can be very useful for this purpose.

From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:oliver.marsh...@g2support.com]
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 4:22 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Checking whats using the disk

Hi chaps,

Can anyone recommend a tool that we can use to check which process/user is
hammering the drive of a terminal services machine? Ideally one that logs
results over time so that we can correlate things at the end of the day and see
when the speed issue occurred (by liaising with users) and then check those
times with the disk reporting app thingy.

Any suggestions ?

Olly