We need to employ a guard tracking system on 4 floors of a government building
for firewatch duty. Has anyone deployed a system like that? Anything we should
look out for ? Something simple would be good (especially since the corridors
have no internet access - and we are not going to try and run wire). Since our
guard force is required to wear badges for building and floor access, we
figured one more badge for the tracking system would be best (rather than a key
or fob). Any help would be very much appreciated.

Gene Giannamore
Abide International Inc.
Technical Support
561 1st Street West