+1

From: Richard Stovall [mailto:richard.stov...@researchdata.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:19 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: WSUS SP2 is out

Nope.  Not in my case.

From: David Mazzaccaro [mailto:david.mazzacc...@hudsonhhc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

requires reboot?

________________________________
From: Richard Stovall [mailto:richard.stov...@researchdata.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:02 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
I approved it in WSUS and installed it a few minutes ago.  It updates the db,
then goes through the install wizard which kinda freaked me out for a brief
moment.  I thought for a second I would have to recreate groups, etc., but it
kept all the settings.

You need the Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2008.  If it's not
installed, the WSUS upgrade will continue but tell you to install it manually
before using the management GUI.  I *believe* the latest version is available
here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=6ae0aa19-3e6c-474c-9d57-05b2347456b1

Seems to work without any issues both locally on the WSUS server and from the
mmc snap-in on my workstation.