http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chiote

________________________________

From: Roger Wright [mailto:rhw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 1:28 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: Word Definition & Origination

Thanks... I'm honored!

I've googled this like crazy and found this:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:e
n-US:official&hs=qtf&q=chiotes&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

so it does appear to be French and related to toilets but I can't get a
definitive translation.

Roger Wright
___

Sent from Tampa, FL, United States