Ah.  Gotcha.  I've been interested in a DIY Storage Server box for a
while and was hoping there was a way to do it now.

Thanks,
RS

From: Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 11:54 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Windows Storage Server 2008

From: Richard Stovall [mailto:richard.stov...@researchdata.com]

I thought Storage Server was an OEM-only product.  Where did you get the
license?  I see that it's on MSDN, but I can't use that in production.

Mine is for my lab.  http://www.dabcc.com/article.aspx?id=11464

Webster

From: Webster [mailto:webs...@carlwebster.com]
Subject: Windows Storage Server 2008

Anyone here build your own Windows Storage Server 2008?  The parts to
build mine should show up today.  Looking for any advice or feedback.

Thanks

Webster

Proudly affecting the noise to signal ratio since August 2001.