Im trying to add a 2008 DC to a 2000 domain with one 2000 DC. I ran adprep
/forestprep and /domainprep with the 2008 adprep. However when I run dcpromo to
add the 2008 DC I get a popup stating, "you will not be able to install a
read-only domain controller in this domain because "adprep /rodcprep" was not
yet run. Do you want to continue? Yes or No.

Whats this all about? I just want to install this DC as a normal DC, not a read
only DC, in fact I dont even know what a read only DC is. Should I just hit yes
to continue?

James