From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 2 September 2009 1:29 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Still struggling with iPhone, ISA and SSL certs...

Okay, we finally got the
hell-spawned-demonic-iPhone-from-the-putrid-cesspool-of-caustic-industri
al-waste-products to work through our ISA.  We brought in a hired gun, ended up
making a few changes on the ISA server for the Listener.  But probably the
biggest thing, which came as a flash of insight to our security admin, was to
try logging in from the iPhone as usern...@domain.com instead of just username.
 In all the masses of documents we've downloaded and perused, I don't think we
found anything that said to do that.  Maybe we should have assumed that from
the beginning?  I don't know.  It's working now and I'm done with it.  I'm
going to go back and bang my head against the wall for a few more minutes
before getting on my next project.

Paul