Because Office 2010 made pulling it up so easy:

/****************************************\
-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Roche [mailto:iro...@curamsoftware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 4:22 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: File replication query.

I may have a requirment to configure File replication . This will be from our
main File server which is a standard two node mscs cluster to a standalone
server in a remote office connected by an MPLS line. Has anyone configured this
before . I understand that DFS is not an option as its not cluster aware. If
anyone could recommend a way of doing this nativley in windows if possible . I
fnot what applications/tools would be best suited in your opinions..