FYI - VIPRE is an anti-virus/anti-malware product (nothing to do with
SPAM)

________________________________

From: Matt Plahtinsky [mailto:cbusitl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 4:24 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: SPAM Solution

I have a client that is really tight on money.  I need to implement a
Anti-SPAM solution.  In the past I have worked with 3 different products
Barracuda, GFI, and xWall.  My favorite by far is Barracuda b/c of the
ability to easily sort through the logs to tighten the rules.  I HATE
GFI,  it might be a good product but I was never able to get it to work
well for me.

This client currently has GFI (which is up for renewal) and I don't
think I they can afford a Barracuda appliance.  I'm going to be looking
at VIPRE but didn't know if there were any other reasonably priced
solutions I should be evaluating.

Exchange 2003 / 60 email accounts / old hardware.