Nice box.

-sc

From: tony patton [mailto:tony.pat...@quinn-insurance.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 10:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SPAM Solution

I would love another host for learning, but can't complain with a
quad-core and 8Gb ram.
Currently 2x1Tb discs, in the process of moving the vm's between disks
to upgrade to esxi4.

The original install was a butchered version of esxi3u2 to get the
storage controller working.
It was that butchered that the host update utility won't upgrade it so
it needs a clean install, wiping the disk in the process.

Regards

Tony Patton
Desktop Operations Cavan
Ext 8078
Direct Dial 049 435 2878
email: tony.pat...@quinn-insurance.com

"Steven M. Caesare" <scaes...@caesare.com>

"NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>

03/09/2009 15:32

RE: SPAM Solution

Really?

I have four ESXi hosts, one pair handling my home network, and another
pair handling the production, dev, and test VM's, along with VPN and
SharePoint servers for a business startup I'm involved with.

I'd bet lotsa' folks here have ESXi at home...

-sc