Argggggh....I'm pulling my hair out on this one!
New R500 laptop with Cisco VPN client on Windows XP.  I can make the tunnel
connections all day long but can't hit any resources inside the network.
 I've noticed that when the VPN is active my gateway IP is the same as the
VPN-assigned machine IP so I guess that makes sense.

But this happens regardless of which VPN endpoint I hit, which creds I use,
wired or wireless NIC, etc.   And on this machine only.  And when comparing
the client settings with another they appear identical.

I've removed and reinstalled the OS, the Cisco client, reverted to a
previous version, logged in locally, etc, etc, - no go.

Any suggestions?

Roger Wright
___