Yep... right credentials, same as on any other machine.  Copied the .PCF
file from another working machine, too.
Just reinstalled AGAIN, this time I cleaned Cisco stuff from the registry
and manually deleted the folders on machine so there's no leftovers.  We'll
see how it goes...

Roger Wright
___

Sent from Tampa, Florida, United States