From: Terri Esham [mailto:terri.es...@noaa.gov]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 3:55 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Free Utility to Copy Share and NTFS Permissions from One SAN Disk to
Another

What is the best free tool to copy share and NTFS permissions from one SAN disk
to another.  I have already tried Robocopy and it did copy the NTFS permission
but not the Share permissions.  I need to move a large amount of folders from
one SAN disk to another and I don't want to have to recreate all the shares.

The file server is running Windows 2008 Standard Server, SP2, all critical
updates installed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Terri