From: TJ [mailto:iwebfor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 11:43 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: [WOT] FW: Presidential Address Sept. 8th

If its what I've heard its going to be about "Stay in school, get an education,
dont drop out" then that is great.  I remember watching our former Presidents
in my classroom way back when..    As long as the message is about education,
directed at the children to stay in school and not about trying to convince
them to tell their parents that the global warming thing is killing polar bears
(when its really a hoax) and that we all need national healthcare (when we cant
afford the current systems in place: Medicare/Medicaid, etc) and they're either
on the edge of bankruptcy or massively corrupt  -- then fine.

It must be directed at the children regarding their education and education
alone.   Everything other than education would be considered propaganda, in my
opinion.

So lets see what happens.  Personally, I think its yet another HUGE distraction
as the issues that really face this nation are handled in back rooms by people
who no nothing about what its like out in the real world where 95% of us
actually live and work.  Again, my opnion.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Gene Giannamore