I followed these steps to get rid of it on one of my employees personal
computers.

Copied these two files to a zip drive:

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/reg/fixtm.reg

http://live.sunbeltsoftware.com Download vipre rescue.

Run the fixtm.reg and merge the data to your registry

Open windows task manager go into the process tab and shut down Windows
Police Pro.exe and Svchast.exe

Run the vipre.exe from the jump drive(dvd or cd if you prefer) and let
it clean the system. I rebooted and had no issues after that. I
uninistalled Norton and put vipre consumer on there and he says
everything is working with no problems...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chris Orovet  Technical Support

O: (727)812-0276 Ext. 125

F: (727)812-0278

Email: supp...@atsi-inc.com

Web: http://www.atsi-inc.com

"Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment,
are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a
hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving
your own evolution." ~Chopra

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message and any attachments are for
the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain proprietary,
confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited and may be a
violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message immediately.