5505

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Stovall [mailto:richard.stov...@researchdata.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Abandoning Cisco (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thanks.  What model do you have?

-----Original Message-----
From: N Parr [mailto:npar...@mortonind.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 10:12 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

I'm sure it can but we don't because we don't care for the short amount
of down time that would be incurred and I don't have any remote critical
resources that would be severely hindered.  The cert that's loaded on
the ASA wouldn't match the secondary connection.  I guess we could load
multiple certs?  Mainly the failover is to keep internal resources like
mail and outside connectivity going.  Our failover connection is our
secondary MX so mail keeps working.