From: Glen Johnson [mailto:gjohn...@vhcc.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 2:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Stream live video.

Our church wants to stream live services onto the interweb and also save them
for later viewing?
I don't think HD quality is needed and only maybe 10 to 20 live sessions?
Realistically I'm thinking maybe 5.
Anyone have suggestions how to do this.
Hardware and software recommendations.
For background, we already have a digital camera that records to an external
hard drive.
They take the recorded video, massage it two or three times and put it on the
web site for later viewing, but they say this is lengthy process.
Like  4 hours work for a one hour video.
TIA.
Glen.