From: Phillip Partipilo [mailto:p...@psnet.com]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 5:16 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: HP Rep (Vmware helps)

Curious.  We are getting a new HP DL server, and just figured go straight
through HP, using their web configurator.  What's advantageous of going
through an external rep?  We're not high volume at all for servers, trying
to virtualize and get the powered-on server count in the rack down to 2,
leaving the other three dark for backup/spare.

Phillip Partipilo
Parametric Solutions Inc.
Jupiter, Florida
(561) 747-6107