Well, I have to agree that it's not a good idea to swear where one can be
overheard, however, sometimes one just HAS to let off a little steam when
working on a particularly difficult piece of hardware or software. J

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: Kim Longenbaugh [mailto:k...@colonialsavings.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:10 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: It hurts when I stick a fork in my eye!

I agree with you that curse words can be ambiguous, at least as far as the
meaning goes.

However, there is no question in my mind that curse words have absolutely no
place in a professional environment whether it's IT or not.  The fact that
they are becoming more and more "acceptable" is an unambiguous indication
that the moral standards of our society are going to hell in a hand-basket.

What saddens me is that most people just don't care.

  _____