We're an ISP in New York and since 3:20pm have been receiving some calls from customers with unusual connectivity issues. So far we have not been able to isolate anything on our network, which also suggests an issue out on the Internet somewhere.

I don't see our route announcements bouncing out there ...

A few minutes ago, customers reported things working again. It would be interesting to know if your issues have also gone away in the last few minutes.

Adam

Webjogger Internet Services
ASN 20208