HI all

Still having probs getting Citrix Password Manager working...hoping anyone
has any ideas...

I have installed the Password Manager service on a server with IIS,
installed an SSL certificate, and done all the configuration, including the
modifications to Active Directory. I have installed the Password Manager
agent on a new XenApp server, and performed all the necessary user
configuration at that end. However, when I launch a Citrix connection to the
client system, and try to use the "reset password" features before logging
on, I am continually receive the error "you cannot reset your password at
this time because the SSL certificate returned by the server is not trusted
on this computer". Now, I am a complete noob at certificates, but I have
browsed to the web page on the Password Manager service system and installed
the certificate, hoping that this would resolve the issue, but it hasn't.

I found a Citrix forum thread here (
http://forums.citrix.com/message.jspa?messageID=682873) that offers some
hints, but as far as I am aware I have installed the certificate (or is the
root certificate something different? Please let me know if it is!) and I
have made sure that IIS is not using port 443. I still don't seem to be able
to get the darned thing to work at all....any help, no matter how small or
tangential, would be gratefully received....

Cheers,

JRR

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able

http://raythestray.blogspot.com