I didn't build this server, I just noticed this the other day...

This server has (1) physical disk with 2 partitions according to Disk
Management in Windows 2003.  The C: drive is 12GB (named "Enterprise"), and
D: is 20GB (named "Data").

Yet, when I open My Computer (Details view).  I see...  Under "hard disk
drives" my "Data (D:)" drive as Local Disk in the 'type' column...  and
under "network drives" I see "com1 on 'TSclient' (C:)" with Disconnected
Network Drive in the 'type' column.

Again, I just started looking at this started and I didn't build it. Anyone
ever seen anything like this?

Server performs as expected... it's just throwing me off as to what is
going on.

JR