AWSTATS test site:
http://www.nltechno.com/awstats/awstats.pl?config=destailleur.fr

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sam.ca...@rollouts.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 4:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Analytics

I use these three:

AWSTATS for logs (Most advanced and reliable).  (It will work with your
ZIP technique, since it parses the reports into it's own DB structure
nightly).

Best for Sales/Management:
JavaScript based, not as reliable, needs JavaScript in the HTML of the
page.

LeadLander (For my Sales Guys)  Neat stuff.
&
Google Analytics

Sam