From: Ralph Smith [mailto:m...@gatewayindustries.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 1:24 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Web Conferencing

This has probably been asked and answered before but ...

I have someone at our non-profit with a need to host web meetings or webinars
with anywhere from 15 to 50 attendees - mostly for providing instructions and
answering questions about a specific application they all use.  The person
asking about this is concerned with cost, wants the ability to record sessions,
and is concerned about audio quality.

Anyone have any recommendations or opinions good or bad, on the different
services out there?

Thanks,

Ralph Smith
Gateway Community Industries

Confidentiality Notice:

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, delete and